- Gates open: 12 PM
- Match #1 – Division II: 1 to 3 PM
- Match #2 – Division I: 4 to 6 PM
- Match #3 – Division III: 7 to 9 PM
- Tickets may be purchased in advance through the OHSAA website HERE
- A QR code will be available to scan to purchase tickets on-site. Historic Crew Stadium is a cashless venue.
- Student: $13
- Adult $16
- 5 and under: free
- Programs: $5 (Available for purchase via credit card at the concession stands ONLY.)
Suites – Please contact PremiumSales@ColumbusCrew.com to inquire about purchasing a suite.
- Historic Crew Stadium Parking Lots open to the public at 11:30 AM.
- Access to the parking lots will be through Gate 15 (of the Fairgrounds) or Gate 17 (from Silver Drive).
- Parking is $10 per vehicle
Entry Gates // Re-entry policy:
- Re-entry is not permitted.
More Tournament Information available HERE
All spectators and participants will be required to walk through metal detectors upon entry. The Historic Crew Stadium bag and prohibited items policies will be strictly enforced.
Fans are expected to follow all instructions of venue security and event staff. Failure to adhere to all policies may result in loss of ticket privileges and ejection from the venue.
A Full list of prohibited items is located can be found HERE (This is an A-Z guide of the stadium. Please go to ‘P’ and click on Prohibited Items for more info).
- Appropriate Team Signs, banners and flags may be no larger than 3’x5’ and may not be attached to any stadium surface.
- Spectators are NOT permitted field access at any time.
- Noisemakers are permitted provided they do not interfere with the match as determined by the OHSAA staff, site, or officials. Air Horns and noisemakers that require electric or alternate sources of power are not permitted in the facility.
- Blankets are permitted but must be unfolded prior to entry.
- Metal Stadium folding seats are not permitted (bleachers have seat backs). Seat pads are permitted.
- Collapsible, non-golf umbrellas are permitted inside Historic Crew Stadium. Umbrellas may not have metal tips or pointed edges. Umbrellas may be used if, when open, it provides protection only to the guest holding it and does not interfere with other guests’ enjoyment of the match or event. Similarly, the open umbrella must not compromise other guests’ ability to view the match or event.
- Empty clear plastic water bottles will be allowed, but no outside dinks or food are permitted.
Historic Crew Stadium has a “No Bag” policy, however, clutch style wallets that are 5” X 8” X 1” and smaller may be brought into the venue. Any bags larger than the allotted size will not be allowed in and all bags are subject to inspection. Approved medical/diaper bags are permitted and will be searched at the gate. Larger bags must be returned to vehicles or discarded at the gate. For more information CLICK HERE.
- Cashless Venue: Historic Crew stadium is a cashless venue. Cash 2 Card Kiosks are located on the main concourse on both the home and visitor side of the field.
- Concessions: No outside food or beverage is permitted. Guests may purchase food and beverage at the main concourse at section 107, as well as beverage carts around the main concourse.
- Restrooms: Family, men’s and women’s restrooms are available near Sections 112, and 107 of the main concourses.
- Smoking/Vaping: Historic Crew stadium is a smoke, tobacco and vape free venue.
- Guest Services: Guest services shall be available at Gate 4 for event information, Kulture City Sensory kits, etc.