COMPETITORS: Cincinnati Anderson Raptors vs Massillon Tigers
Historic Crew Stadium
1 Black & Gold Blvd.
Columbus, OH 43211
4:30 pm – Fairgrounds Gates open for Parking
5:30 pm – Public Stadium Gates open
7 pm – Game
Hometown Ticketing will be the primary ticketing platform for OHSAA events. Tickets for this event will be general admission – fans are encouraged to sit behind their bench.
Digital Tickets may be purchased at OHSAA Ticket Sales
– Guests are encouraged to purchase tickets in advance and save to their phone to expedite entry.
Historic Crew Stadium is a cashless venue and cash transactions are not available inside Historic Crew Stadium.
Re-entry is not permitted for this event.
Historic Crew Stadium Parking lots open to the public for paid parking ($10/space) at 4:30 pm. Access to parking will be through Gates 15 (south) and Gates 17 (north) of the Ohio Expo Center.
Tailgating will not be allowed for OHSAA state semi-final competition. Portable restrooms, trash cans and other amenities will not be available in the parking lots. Lots are patrolled by Ohio Expo Center staff and Ohio State Highway Patrol.
Digital Tickets and working credentials are required for entry into Historic Crew Stadium at Gate 4. Entry will be via the south Gates – Gate 4 for Guests, Media and Administrators will open at 5:30 pm.
All spectators and participants will enter through walkthrough metal detectors and the Historic Crew Stadium bag and prohibited items policies will be enforced.
Fans are expected to follow all instructions of venue security and event staff. Failure to adhere to all policies may result in loss of ticket privileges and ejection from the venue.
A Full list of prohibited items is located Here: https://historiccrewstadium.com/a-z-guide/
- No bag larger than a 5x8x1 clutch wallet are permitted at Historic Crew stadium.
- Water bottles and cups including Yeti, Stanley and other containers.
- Animals other than Service Animals, including therapy animals are not permitted.
- Appropriate Team Signs, banners and flags may be no larger than 3’x5’ and may not be attached to any stadium surface or pole.
- Cameras with detachable lenses.
- Confetti Cannons, streamers and similar items are not permitted.
- Cowbells will be permissible for OHSAA events only – All other noisemakers are not prohibited.
- Non- electric Blankets are permitted but must be unfolded prior to entry.
- Metal Stadium folding seats are not permitted – Seat pads are permitted. – Bleachers all have backs to them.
Historic Crew Stadium is a no bag facility. Clutch wallets smaller than 5x8x1 inch are permissible after search. Larger bags must be returned to vehicles or discarded at the gate. All medical/diaper bags will be searched. https://historiccrewstadium.com/
- Cashless Venue – Historic Crew stadium is a cashless venue – a Cash 2 Card Kiosks are located on the main concourse at section 105.
- Concessions – No outside food or beverage is permitted. Guests may purchase food and beverage at on both the main concourse at section 125 and section 107 and South Plaza
- Restrooms – Family, Men’s and women’s restrooms are available at Sections 120, 112, 107, 126 and the upper concourse.
- Smoking/Vaping – Historic Crew stadium is a smoke, tobacco and vape free venue.
- Lost and found can be reported to GuestServices@columbuscrew.com
Seating for OHSAA events will be General Admission Seating – ADA seating is available on both sidelines on lower and upper sections.
- Fans should sit in sections behind their team benches.
- Anderson fans should sit in section 101-111
- Massillon Washington fans should sit in section 121-131
- Bands will be seated in 135 (Massillon) and 139 (Anderson)
There will be no seating available on the north or south endzones of Historic Crew Stadium.
There will be NO spectator access to the field during this event.
Boxes are available for purchase for OHSAA football on a first come, first served basis – please contact Premiumsales@columbuscrew.com
for additional information and availability.
Spectrum News will broadcast the State Semi-Finals Live.
For issues or questions please contact Guestservices@columbuscrew.com
or see an experience team member at Guest Services located on the concourse at Historic Crew stadium inside Gate 4.